Two CoII Metal–Organic Frameworks Based on a Multicarboxylate Ligand as Electrocatalysts for Water Splitting
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 266–277, February 2014
How to Cite
Gong, Y., Hao, Z., Meng, J., Shi, H., Jiang, P., Zhang, M. and Lin, J. (2014), Two CoII Metal–Organic Frameworks Based on a Multicarboxylate Ligand as Electrocatalysts for Water Splitting. ChemPlusChem, 79: 266–277. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300334
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21371184
- Chongqing Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: XM2012002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: CQDXWL-2012-024
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.