Synthesis of Polyboronic Acid Functionalized Hierarchically Ordered Macro-/Mesoporous Silica for Selective Enrichment of Glycopeptides for Mass Spectrometric Analysis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 31–34, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Deng, C., Zheng, Z., Zhang, X. and Yang, P. (2014), Synthesis of Polyboronic Acid Functionalized Hierarchically Ordered Macro-/Mesoporous Silica for Selective Enrichment of Glycopeptides for Mass Spectrometric Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 79: 31–34. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300335
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910602, 2013CB911201, 2012CB910602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 20875017, 21105016
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110071110007, 20100071120053
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!