Synthesis of Polyboronic Acid Functionalized Hierarchically Ordered Macro-/Mesoporous Silica for Selective Enrichment of Glycopeptides for Mass Spectrometric Analysis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 31–34, January 2014
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Deng, C., Zheng, Z., Zhang, X. and Yang, P. (2014), Synthesis of Polyboronic Acid Functionalized Hierarchically Ordered Macro-/Mesoporous Silica for Selective Enrichment of Glycopeptides for Mass Spectrometric Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 79: 31–34. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300335
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910602, 2013CB911201, 2012CB910602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 20875017, 21105016
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110071110007, 20100071120053
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.