Palladium Supported on Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols into Aldehydes and Ketones by Molecular Oxygen
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 217–222, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Li, P., Yang, J., Wang, M. and Wang, L. (2014), Palladium Supported on Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols into Aldehydes and Ketones by Molecular Oxygen. ChemPlusChem, 79: 217–222. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300353
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21372095, 21172092, 21002039
- Science and Technology Project of the Department of Anhui Provincial Education. Grant Numbers: KJ2010ZD09, KJ2012A253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!