Palladium Supported on Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols into Aldehydes and Ketones by Molecular Oxygen
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 217–222, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Li, P., Yang, J., Wang, M. and Wang, L. (2014), Palladium Supported on Magnetic Core–Shell Nanoparticles: An Efficient and Reusable Catalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols into Aldehydes and Ketones by Molecular Oxygen. ChemPlusChem, 79: 217–222. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300353
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21372095, 21172092, 21002039
- Science and Technology Project of the Department of Anhui Provincial Education. Grant Numbers: KJ2010ZD09, KJ2012A253
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.