Effective Surface Functionalization of Carbon Fibers for Fiber/Polymer Composites with Tailor-Made Interfaces
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 197–210, February 2014
How to Cite
Shiba, K., Tagaya, M., Samitsu, S. and Motozuka, S. (2014), Effective Surface Functionalization of Carbon Fibers for Fiber/Polymer Composites with Tailor-Made Interfaces. ChemPlusChem, 79: 197–210. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300356
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for the Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer Program. Grant Number: AS251Z00303P
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!