Synthesis of C8-Functionalized Magnetic Graphene with a Polydopamine Coating for the Enrichment of Low-Abundance Peptides
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 359–365, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, M., Deng, C. and Zhang, X. (2014), Synthesis of C8-Functionalized Magnetic Graphene with a Polydopamine Coating for the Enrichment of Low-Abundance Peptides. ChemPlusChem, 79: 359–365. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300362
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910602, 2013CB911201
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075022, 20875017, 21105016
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110071110007, 20100071120053
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!