Synergic Exfoliation of Graphene with Organic Molecules and Inorganic Ions for the Electrochemical Production of Flexible Electrodes
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 439–446, March 2014
How to Cite
Xia, Z. Y., Giambastiani, G., Christodoulou, C., Nardi, M. V., Koch, N., Treossi, E., Bellani, V., Pezzini, S., Corticelli, F., Morandi, V., Zanelli, A. and Palermo, V. (2014), Synergic Exfoliation of Graphene with Organic Molecules and Inorganic Ions for the Electrochemical Production of Flexible Electrodes. ChemPlusChem, 79: 439–446. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300375
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- European Science Foundation
- Regione Emilia-Romagna
- EC Marie-Curie ITN-GENIUS. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2010–264694
- FET. Grant Number: 309056
- Graphene Flagship. Grant Number: GA-604391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!