Durable Superhydrophobic/Superoleophilic Polyurethane Sponges Inspired by Mussel and Lotus Leaf for the Selective Removal of Organic Pollutants from Water
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 850–856, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, B., Li, L., Wu, L., Zhang, J. and Wang, A. (2014), Durable Superhydrophobic/Superoleophilic Polyurethane Sponges Inspired by Mussel and Lotus Leaf for the Selective Removal of Organic Pollutants from Water. ChemPlusChem, 79: 850–856. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300403
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!