Water-Soluble Pillararene-Functionalized Graphene Oxide for In Vitro Raman and Fluorescence Dual-Mode Imaging
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 462–469, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Ma, X., Nguyen, K. T., Zeng, Y., Tai, S. and Zhao, Y. (2014), Water-Soluble Pillararene-Functionalized Graphene Oxide for In Vitro Raman and Fluorescence Dual-Mode Imaging. ChemPlusChem, 79: 462–469. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300408
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation Fellowship. Grant Number: NRF2009NRF-RF001-015
- Singapore National Research Foundation CREATE program–Singapore Peking University Research Centre
- NTU-A*Star Centre of Excellence for Silicon Technologies
- A*Star SERC. Grant Number: 112 351 0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!