Water-Soluble Pillararene-Functionalized Graphene Oxide for In Vitro Raman and Fluorescence Dual-Mode Imaging
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 462–469, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Ma, X., Nguyen, K. T., Zeng, Y., Tai, S. and Zhao, Y. (2014), Water-Soluble Pillararene-Functionalized Graphene Oxide for In Vitro Raman and Fluorescence Dual-Mode Imaging. ChemPlusChem, 79: 462–469. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300408
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation Fellowship. Grant Number: NRF2009NRF-RF001-015
- Singapore National Research Foundation CREATE program–Singapore Peking University Research Centre
- NTU-A*Star Centre of Excellence for Silicon Technologies
- A*Star SERC. Grant Number: 112 351 0003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.