High Mobility in Solution-Processed 2,7-Dialkyl-benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophene-Based Field-Effect Transistors Prepared with a Simplified Deposition Method
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 371–374, March 2014
How to Cite
Colella, S., Ruzié, C., Schweicher, G., Arlin, J.-B., Karpinska, J., Geerts, Y. and Samorì, P. (2014), High Mobility in Solution-Processed 2,7-Dialkyl-benzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophene-Based Field-Effect Transistors Prepared with a Simplified Deposition Method. ChemPlusChem, 79: 371–374. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300414
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
- EC. Grant Number: 212311
- Marie-Curie ITN SUPERIOR. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009–238177
- ERC project SUPRAFUNCTION. Grant Number: GA-257305
- International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!