Facile Synthesis of [Cu(SCH3)]∞ Nanowires with High Charge Mobility
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 559–563, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Xia, T., Yu, K. M., Zhang, F., Yang, H., Liu, B., An, Y., Yin, Y. and Chen, X. (2014), Facile Synthesis of [Cu(SCH3)]∞ Nanowires with High Charge Mobility. ChemPlusChem, 79: 559–563. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300415
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- College of Arts and Sciences
- University of Missouri–Kansas City
- University of Missouri Research Board
- Dow Kokam
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071096, 51003057
- “973” project. Grant Number: 2014CB643306
- U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!