A Facile, Template-Free Synthesis of AgCl Hierarchical Architectures: Precursors of Highly Efficient Visible-Light Plasmonic Photocatalysts of Ag@AgCl
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 512–515, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, G., Di, A. and Xu, H. (2014), A Facile, Template-Free Synthesis of AgCl Hierarchical Architectures: Precursors of Highly Efficient Visible-Light Plasmonic Photocatalysts of Ag@AgCl. ChemPlusChem, 79: 512–515. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300420
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201050, 21271055, 21071036
- Province Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: ZD201011
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520728
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT. NSRIF. 2013077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!