A Facile, Template-Free Synthesis of AgCl Hierarchical Architectures: Precursors of Highly Efficient Visible-Light Plasmonic Photocatalysts of Ag@AgCl
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 512–515, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Chen, G., Di, A. and Xu, H. (2014), A Facile, Template-Free Synthesis of AgCl Hierarchical Architectures: Precursors of Highly Efficient Visible-Light Plasmonic Photocatalysts of Ag@AgCl. ChemPlusChem, 79: 512–515. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300420
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201050, 21271055, 21071036
- Province Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: ZD201011
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520728
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT. NSRIF. 2013077
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.