Self-Assembly of Nanocellulose and Indomethacin into Hierarchically Ordered Structures with High Encapsulation Efficiency for Sustained Release Applications
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 725–731, May 2014
How to Cite
Gao, J., Li, Q., Chen, W., Liu, Y. and Yu, H. (2014), Self-Assembly of Nanocellulose and Indomethacin into Hierarchically Ordered Structures with High Encapsulation Efficiency for Sustained Release Applications. ChemPlusChem, 79: 725–731. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300434
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0313
- Postdoctoral Science-Research Developmental Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: LBH-Q12162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!