These authors contributed equally to this study.
Synthesis and Growth Mechanism of White-Fungus-Like Nickel Sulfide Microspheres, and Their Application in Polymer Composites with Enhanced Microwave-Absorption Properties
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 569–576, April 2014
How to Cite
He, S., Lu, C., Wang, G.-S., Wang, J.-W., Guo, H.-Y. and Guo, L. (2014), Synthesis and Growth Mechanism of White-Fungus-Like Nickel Sulfide Microspheres, and Their Application in Polymer Composites with Enhanced Microwave-Absorption Properties. ChemPlusChem, 79: 569–576. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300435
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102223, 50725208, 51132002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!