Photocatalytic Carboxylation of Organic Substrates with Carbon Dioxide at Zinc Sulfide with Deposited Ruthenium Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 708–715, May 2014
How to Cite
Baran, T., Dibenedetto, A., Aresta, M., Kruczała, K. and Macyk, W. (2014), Photocatalytic Carboxylation of Organic Substrates with Carbon Dioxide at Zinc Sulfide with Deposited Ruthenium Nanoparticles. ChemPlusChem, 79: 708–715. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300438
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2011/01/N/ST5/05543
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- University of Bari
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: 2011-8/1
- Foundation for Polish Science
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!