These authors contributed equally to this work.
Antagonism of mTOR Activity by a Kinetically Inert Rhodium(III) Complex
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 508–511, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, H.-J., Leung, K.-H., Liu, L.-J., Lu, L., Chan, D. S.-H., Leung, C.-H. and Ma, D.-L. (2014), Antagonism of mTOR Activity by a Kinetically Inert Rhodium(III) Complex. ChemPlusChem, 79: 508–511. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201400014
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Number: FRG2/11-12/009
- Centre for Cancer and Inflammation Research
- School of Chinese Medicine
- Health and Medical Research Fund. Grant Number: HMRF/13121482
- Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKBU/201811, HKBU/204612, HKBU/201913
- French National Research Agency/Research Grants Council Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: A-HKBU201/12
- Science and Technology Development Fund
- Macao SAR. Grant Numbers: 001/2012A, 103/2012A3
- University of Macau. Grant Numbers: MYRG091(Y2-L2)-ICMS12-LCH, MYRG121(Y2-L2)-ICMS12-LCH, MRG023/LCH/2013/ICMS
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.