A Probe for the Selective and Parts-per-Billion-Level Detection of Copper(II) and Mercury(II) using a Micellar Medium and Its Utility in Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 1059–1064, July 2014
How to Cite
Kumari, N., Jha, S., Misra, S. K. and Bhattacharya, S. (2014), A Probe for the Selective and Parts-per-Billion-Level Detection of Copper(II) and Mercury(II) using a Micellar Medium and Its Utility in Cell Imaging. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1059–1064. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402016
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!