Reduced Graphene Oxide as a Metal-Free Carbocatalyst for Polymerization of 1-Naphthylamine
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 929–935, July 2014
How to Cite
Tan, L., Zhang, Y.-C., Wang, B., Luo, H.-M. and Feng, H.-X. (2014), Reduced Graphene Oxide as a Metal-Free Carbocatalyst for Polymerization of 1-Naphthylamine. ChemPlusChem, 79: 929–935. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402020
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Number: 51063003
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009GJG10041
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Universities of Gansu. Grant Number: 1105ZTC136
- Lanzhou University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!