Syntheses, Structures, and Luminescence Properties of Lanthanide Coordination Polymers with a Polycarboxylic Terpyridyl Derivative Ligand
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 985–994, July 2014
How to Cite
Xie, J., Shu, H.-M., Hu, H.-M., Han, Z.-X., Shen, S.-S., Yuan, F., Yang, M.-L., Dong, F.-X. and Xue, G.-L. (2014), Syntheses, Structures, and Luminescence Properties of Lanthanide Coordination Polymers with a Polycarboxylic Terpyridyl Derivative Ligand. ChemPlusChem, 79: 985–994. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402030
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873098, 21173164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!