These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reversibility of Lithium-Ion–Air Batteries Using Lithium Intercalation Compounds as Anodes
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MetalAir and Redox Flow Batteries
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 349–353, February 2015
How to Cite
Chun, J., Kim, H., Jo, C., Lim, E., Lee, J. and Kim, Y. (2015), Reversibility of Lithium-Ion–Air Batteries Using Lithium Intercalation Compounds as Anodes. ChemPlusChem, 80: 349–353. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402035
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning. Grant Numbers: NRF-2013R1AA2074550, 1,130064,01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!