Impact of Proton Concentration on Equilibrium Potential and Polarization of Vanadium Flow Batteries
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MetalAir and Redox Flow Batteries
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 382–389, February 2015
How to Cite
Xi, X., Li, X., Wang, C., Lai, Q., Cheng, Y., Zhou, W., Ding, C. and Zhang, H. (2015), Impact of Proton Concentration on Equilibrium Potential and Polarization of Vanadium Flow Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 80: 382–389. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402040
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB227202
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21206158
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA051202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!