Enhanced Wave-Absorption Properties of Nanocomposites Based on the Synthesized Bi2S3 Nanorods and Polyvinylidene Fluoride
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1089–1095, August 2014
How to Cite
Luo, X., Wang, G.-S., Guo, H.-Y., Zhang, X.-J., Cao, W.-Q., Wei, Y.-Z., Guo, L. and Cao, M.-S. (2014), Enhanced Wave-Absorption Properties of Nanocomposites Based on the Synthesized Bi2S3 Nanorods and Polyvinylidene Fluoride. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1089–1095. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402050
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51102223, 50725208, 51132002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!