Controlling the Surface Chemistry of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes for the Production of Highly Efficient and Stable Laccase-Based Biocatalysts
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1116–1122, August 2014
How to Cite
Silva, C. G., Tavares, A. P. M., Dražić, G., Silva, A. M. T., Loureiro, J. M. and Faria, J. L. (2014), Controlling the Surface Chemistry of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes for the Production of Highly Efficient and Stable Laccase-Based Biocatalysts. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1116–1122. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402054
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2014
- Programa Operacional Factores de Competitividade
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: NORTE-07–0124-FEDER-0000015, PEst-C/EQB/LA0020/2013
- FCT. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/48777/2008
- Slovenian Research Agency
- FCT Investigator 2013 Programme. Grant Number: IF/01501/2013
- European Social Fund
- Human Potential Operational Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!