Synthesis and Stability of N,N′-Dialkyl-1,13-dimethoxyquinacridinium (DMQA+): A Helicene with Multiple Redox States
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 1030–1035, July 2014
How to Cite
Sørensen, T. J., Nielsen, M. F. and Laursen, B. W. (2014), Synthesis and Stability of N,N′-Dialkyl-1,13-dimethoxyquinacridinium (DMQA+): A Helicene with Multiple Redox States. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1030–1035. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402058
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- Danish Research Council for Independent Research/Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: #10-093546
- The Danish National Research Foundation
- Danish–Chinese Centre for Self-Assembled Molecular Electronic Nanosystems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!