Highly Active PtAu Nanowire Networks for Formic Acid Oxidation
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1123–1128, August 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, M., Li, S., Zhu, J., Li, K., Liu, C. and Xing, W. (2014), Highly Active PtAu Nanowire Networks for Formic Acid Oxidation. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1123–1128. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402061
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- Science and Technology Ministry of China. Grant Number: 2012AA053401
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932800, 2012CB215500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073180, 21011130027
- Science & Technology Research Programs of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100420
- Recruitment Program of Foreign Experts. Grant Number: WQ20122200077
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.