D-Cam=D-camphoric acid, bdc=1,4-benzenedicarboxylic acid, tmdpy=4,4′-trimethylenedipyridine.
Metal–Organic Framework Co(D-Cam)1/2(bdc)1/2(tmdpy) for Improved Enantioseparations on a Chiral Cyclodextrin Stationary Phase in Gas Chromatography†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1103–1108, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Xie, S.-M., Ai, P., Zhang, J.-H., Zhang, M. and Yuan, L.-M. (2014), Metal–Organic Framework Co(D-Cam)1/2(bdc)1/2(tmdpy) for Improved Enantioseparations on a Chiral Cyclodextrin Stationary Phase in Gas Chromatography. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1103–1108. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402067
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21275126, 21127012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!