Enantioselective Henry and Aza-Henry Reaction in the Synthesis of (R)-Tembamide Using Efficient, Recyclable Polymeric CuII Complexes as Catalyst
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1138–1146, August 2014
How to Cite
Das, A., Choudhary, M. K., Kureshy, R. I., Roy, T., Khan, N.-u. H., Abdi, S. H. R. and Bajaj, H. C. (2014), Enantioselective Henry and Aza-Henry Reaction in the Synthesis of (R)-Tembamide Using Efficient, Recyclable Polymeric CuII Complexes as Catalyst. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1138–1146. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402078
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- CSIR-Indus. Grant Number: CSC0123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!