In Vivo Processing of Ceria Nanoparticles inside Liver: Impact on Free-Radical Scavenging Activity and Oxidative Stress
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1083–1088, August 2014
How to Cite
Graham, U. M., Tseng, M. T., Jasinski, J. B., Yokel, R. A., Unrine, J. M., Davis, B. H., Dozier, A. K., Hardas, S. S., Sultana, R., Grulke, E. A. and Butterfield, D. A. (2014), In Vivo Processing of Ceria Nanoparticles inside Liver: Impact on Free-Radical Scavenging Activity and Oxidative Stress. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1083–1088. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402080
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA. Grant Number: RD-833772 and Mr. Matt Hazzard for graphical design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!