These authors contributed equally to this study.
Fabrication of Surface-Patterned Membranes by Means of a ZnO Nanorod Templating Method for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel-Cell Applications
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1109–1115, August 2014
How to Cite
Chi, W. S., Jeon, Y., Park, S. J., Kim, J. H. and Shul, Y.-G. (2014), Fabrication of Surface-Patterned Membranes by Means of a ZnO Nanorod Templating Method for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel-Cell Applications. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1109–1115. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402083
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korean government
- MEST. Grant Number: 2009-C1AAA001-2009-0092926
- Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration. Grant Number: 2007-0056091
- Core Research Program. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A2A02011268
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.