Selective Binding of Amino Acids on Europium-Substituted Polyoxometalates and the Interaction-Induced Luminescent Enhancement Effect
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 1208–1213, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, H.-W., Wang, Y., Zhang, T., Wu, Y. and Wu, L. (2014), Selective Binding of Amino Acids on Europium-Substituted Polyoxometalates and the Interaction-Induced Luminescent Enhancement Effect. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1208–1213. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402091
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21003061, 91027027, 21373101, 91227110
- National 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834503
- State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials
- Jilin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!