Next-Generation, High-Energy-Density Redox Flow Batteries
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MetalAir and Redox Flow Batteries
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 312–322, February 2015
How to Cite
Huang, Q. and Wang, Q. (2015), Next-Generation, High-Energy-Density Redox Flow Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 80: 312–322. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402099
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2014
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-CRP8-2011-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!