Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Poly(N-vinyl- imidazole-co-N-vinylcaprolactam) as an Effective Recyclable Catalyst for the Suzuki Reaction
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 9, pages 1278–1283, September 2014
How to Cite
Selivanova, A. V., Tyurin, V. S. and Beletskaya, I. P. (2014), Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Poly(N-vinyl- imidazole-co-N-vinylcaprolactam) as an Effective Recyclable Catalyst for the Suzuki Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1278–1283. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402111
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
- Russian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!