Metal(II)–Organic Coordination Polymers Modulated by Two Isomeric Semirigid Bis-Pyridyl–Bis-Amide Ligands: Structures, Fluorescent Sensing Behavior, and Selective Photocatalysis
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 1691–1702, December 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Luan, J., Lin, H.-Y., Lu, Q.-L., Le, M., Liu, G.-C. and Shao, J.-Y. (2014), Metal(II)–Organic Coordination Polymers Modulated by Two Isomeric Semirigid Bis-Pyridyl–Bis-Amide Ligands: Structures, Fluorescent Sensing Behavior, and Selective Photocatalysis. ChemPlusChem, 79: 1691–1702. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201402193
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871022, 21171025
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09–0853
- Program of Innovative Research Team in University of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LT2012020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!