Nonlinear data analysis of experimental (EEG) data and comparison with theoretical (ANN) data
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 30–40, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Das, A., Das, P. and Roy, A. B. (2002), Nonlinear data analysis of experimental (EEG) data and comparison with theoretical (ANN) data. Complexity, 7: 30–40. doi: 10.1002/cplx.10024
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!