Businesses mobilize production through markets: Parametric modeling of path-dependent outcomes in oriented network flows
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Networks and Complexity
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 87–95, September/October 2002
How to Cite
White, H. C. (2002), Businesses mobilize production through markets: Parametric modeling of path-dependent outcomes in oriented network flows. Complexity, 8: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/cplx.10050
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!