This paper was submitted as an invited paper resulting from the “Understanding Complex Systems” conference held at the University of Illinois–Urbana Champaign, May 2005
Rat pups and random robots generate similar self-organized and intentional behavior†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 53–66, September/October 2006
How to Cite
May, C. J., Schank, J. C., Joshi, S., Tran, J., Taylor, R. J. and Scott, I.-E. (2006), Rat pups and random robots generate similar self-organized and intentional behavior. Complexity, 12: 53–66. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20149
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0218927
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01MH065555-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!