Characterizing the effect of seating arrangement on classroom learning using neural networks
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 26–33, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Monterola, C., Roxas, R. M. and Carreon-Monterola, S. (2009), Characterizing the effect of seating arrangement on classroom learning using neural networks. Complexity, 14: 26–33. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20237
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2007
- Philippines Foundation for Physics, Inc.. Grant Number: 060604 PNSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!