Nicolas Brodu is affiliated with the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1M8. He is currently affiliated with INRIA Rennes-Bretagne Atlantique Research Centre, Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France.
A synthesis and a practical approach to complex systems
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 36–60, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Brodu, N. (2009), A synthesis and a practical approach to complex systems. Complexity, 15: 36–60. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20239
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!