This article was submitted as an invited paper resulting from the “Understanding Complex Systems” conference held at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2007.
Animal network phenomena: Insights from triadic games†
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 44–50, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Mesterton-Gibbons, M. and Sherratt, T. N. (2009), Animal network phenomena: Insights from triadic games. Complexity, 14: 44–50. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20251
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!