This article was submitted as an invited paper resulting from the “Understanding Complex Systems” conference held at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, May 2007
The evolutionary significance of the long variable arm in transfer RNA†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 26–39, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Sun, F.-J. and Caetano-Anollés, G. (2009), The evolutionary significance of the long variable arm in transfer RNA. Complexity, 14: 26–39. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20255
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MCB-0343126, MCB-0749836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!