This article was submitted as an invited paper resulting from the “Understanding Complex Systems” conference held at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Campaign, May 2007.
On irreducible description of complex systems†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 40–46, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Korotkikh, V. and Korotkikh, G. (2009), On irreducible description of complex systems. Complexity, 14: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20256
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!