Benefits of diversity, communication costs, and public opinion dynamics
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 54–63, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Aldashev, G. and Carletti, T. (2009), Benefits of diversity, communication costs, and public opinion dynamics. Complexity, 15: 54–63. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20276
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- National Bank of Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!