A genetic algorithm with local search strategy for improved detection of community structure
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 53–60, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Li, S., Chen, Y., Du, H. and Feldman, M. W. (2010), A genetic algorithm with local search strategy for improved detection of community structure. Complexity, 15: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20300
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 70671083
- Changjiang Scholar Awarding Program
- Ministry of Education, Program for Changjiang Scholars
- Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0855
- New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Numbers: NCET-07-0668, NCET-08-0451
- Morrison Institute for Population
- Resource Studies at Stanford University
- Santa Fe Institute International Program. Grant Number: “985 Project”
- National Social Science Research Base
- The State Education Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!