How to make dull cellular automata complex by adding memory: Rule 126 case study
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 34–49, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Martínez, G. J., Adamatzky, A., Seck-Tuoh-Mora, J. C. and Alonso-Sanz, R. (2010), How to make dull cellular automata complex by adding memory: Rule 126 case study. Complexity, 15: 34–49. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20311
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/F054343/1, EP/E049281/1
- CONACYT. Grant Number: project CB-2007/83554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!