ICREA-Complex Systems Lab, Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Essays & Commentaries
Genome size, self-organization and DNA's dark matter
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 20–23, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Solé, R. V. (2010), Genome size, self-organization and DNA's dark matter. Complexity, 16: 20–23. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20326
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- the James McDonnell Foundation and the Santa Fe Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!