Evolving dynamical networks: A formalism for describing complex systems
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 18–25, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Gorochowski, T. E., Bernardo, M. D. and Grierson, C. S. (2012), Evolving dynamical networks: A formalism for describing complex systems. Complexity, 17: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20386
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!