Emulation and complementarity in one-dimensional alternatives of the axelrod model with binary features
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 43–49, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Adamopoulos, A. and Scarlatos, S. (2012), Emulation and complementarity in one-dimensional alternatives of the axelrod model with binary features. Complexity, 17: 43–49. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20391
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!